New Forest Advisory provides high quality advice to small and medium-sized businesses and not-for-profits on structuring, commercial contracts, governance and dispute resolution.
The law can appear daunting and impenetrable – we aim to de-mystify and clarify, empowering our clients to find the right way forward for them and their organisation.
We work mainly with SMEs, start-ups and social enterprises. We enjoy working with small but ambitious organisations who bring passion and feeling to their work.
Our services are provided by a former solicitor, with more than 25 years experience of advising organisations in the commercial and not-for-profit sectors, and by a range of talented collaborators.
OUR RECENT WORK INCLUDES:
- helping a company convert to being employee-owned;
- devising a multi-stakeholder governance structure for an eco-car company;
- negotiating settlement of a dispute between our client and one of their former directors;
- articles of association and governance advice for a social enterprise;
- setting up a charity that promotes education and environmental protection;
Patrick has been involved in bringing Riversimple’s novel multi-stakeholder governance model to life for a decade now, working through the inevitable complexity to get to the simplicity beyond.